Entertain Near You
Events Coming To Your Area
google.com, pub-9660595244863881, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
CALENDAR OF EVENTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
2020 Carolina Country Music Fest
Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 11:30 PM (EDT)
Carolina Country Music Fest (CCMF), the East Coast's premiere outdoor country music festival, is located on the shores of Myrtle Beach will take place June 4th-7th. Visit ccmf.com for the latest details.
YouTube: Carolina Country Music Festival
FESTIVAL DETAILS - IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
• CCMF is a rain or shine event.
• Purchases are non-refundable. All sales are final.
• Adult friendly festival - children over 10 must purchase and have a wristband. Children 10 and under are admitted free without a wristband but must be accompanied by an adult.
• Wristbands are non-transferable and will be voided if tampered with, broken or lost.
• Wristband replacements if stolen, broken or lost are $10 and can be exchanged at Will Call.
• You may leave the festival site and return with your Official CCMF Wristband.
• Line-up is subject to change without notice.
• No pets permitted - service animals only.
• All wristband holders are subject to search upon entry.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
• Your phones to share the fun on social media and the CCMF app
• Approved bags (see additional details below)
• Blankets, festival flags without metal or wood poles
CCMF BAG POLICY:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or smaller)
• Small clutch bags (no larger than 4.5" x 6.5")
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at gate
WHAT YOU SHOULD LEAVE IN YOUR CAR OR AT HOME:
• Fireworks, explosives of any kind
• Bladder style backpacks, bota bags
• Firearms of any kind
• Drugs, drug paraphernalia
• Outside alcohol
• Food and drinks including water bottles
• Metal or Wood flag poles
• Audio recording devices
• Professional video or photography equipment (unless you possess a media pass) including detachable lenses
• Framed backpacks
• Chairs of any kind including foldable
• Laser pointers
• Soliciting, handing out any pamphlets
• Recording activities
• Being mean
ADA Fans with Disabilities:
• The festival site is ADA compliant
• Festival site map will denote entrances, exits and handicap viewing area
TICKETS TO CAROLINA COUNTRY MUSIC FEST:
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Carolina Country Music Fest. IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
• If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
TICKET WILL CALL POLICY:
A valid ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket must be presented to pick up and/or exchange your wristbands. If you are not the original purchaser, you must provide a copy of the original purchaser's ID, order confirmation, and credit card used to purchase (with last 4 digits visible) for wristband pickup. No exceptions.
Benefiting the Charlotte Jaycees Foundation.
Proud Partners with Accommodations Sponsors: Brittain Resorts Management & Vacation Myrtle Beach
Check out VisitMyrtleBeach.com for everything Myrtle Beach
The Doobie Brothers & Michael McDonald
Saturday, June 20⋅7:00 – 10:00pm
Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
3801 Rock Quarry Rd, Raleigh, NC 27610, USA
TheDoobie Brothers & Michael McDonald
CoastalCredit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC
Sat, Jun 20, 2020 @7:00PM
TheDoobie Brothers are an American rock band from San Jose, California.Active for five decades, with their greatest success in the 1970s,the group's current lineup consists of founding members Tom Johnstonand Patrick Simmons, veteran member Michael McDonald, longtime memberJohn McFee, and touring musicians including John Cowan, Bill Payne,Marc Russo, Ed Toth, and Marc Quiñones.
MichaelMcDonald is an American singer-songwriter, keyboardist, and recordproducer known for his distinctive, soulful voice and as a member ofthe bands The Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan. McDonald wrote and sangseveral hit singles with The Doobie Brothers, including "What aFool Believes", "Minute By Minute", and "Takin'It to the Streets". McDonald has also performed as a prominentbacking vocalist on numerous recordings by artists including SteelyDan, Christopher Cross, and Kenny Loggins. He is considered aninfluential figure in the development of the yacht rock genre.
Wild Goose Festival 2020
Thu, Jul 9, 2020, 6:00 PM –
Sun, Jul 12, 2020, 2:00 PM EDT
Hot Springs Resort & Spa (Near Asheville, NC),
315 Bridge St
Hot Springs, NC 28743
$0 – $309
Organizer of Wild Goose Festival 2020
The Wild Goose is a transformational community grounded in faith-inspired social justice. Wherever we come together - at our nationwide festival, smaller local and regional gatherings, or social spaces online - we learn and grow by co-creating art, music, story, theater, and spectacle, engaging in a wide variety of robust, respectful conversations with each other and with thought leaders and artists from other communities. We refuse to be enemies with anyone. We are hospitable to all and welcome people of all faiths, and no faith, to seek the common good together.
Monday, July 27, 2020⋅7:00 – 9:00pm
801 Lincoln St, Columbia, SC 29201, USA
Colonial Life Arena, Columbia, SC
Mon, Jul 27, 2020 @ 7:00PM
JustinDrew Bieber is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actor. Discovered at13 years old by talent manager Scooter Braun after he had watched hisYouTube cover song videos, Bieber was signed to RBMG Records in 2008.With Bieber's debut EP My World, released in late 2009, Bieber becamethe first artist to have seven songs from a debut record chart on theBillboard Hot 100.
Mountain Dance and Folk Festival 2020
Thu, Aug 6, 2020, 6:30 PM –
Sat, Aug 8, 2020, 9:30 PM EDT
Lipinsky Hall Auditorium at UNCA, Asheville
300 Library Lane
Asheville, NC 28804
$5 – $50
Bascom Lamar Lunsford founded the Mountain Dance and Folk Festival as a means for people to share and understand the beauty and dignity of the Southern Appalachian music, dance and storytelling traditions that have been handed down through generations in Western North Carolina. He saw the Mountain Dance and Folk Festival grow to be the oldest gathering of its kind in the nation and it continues in this way, a platform for the talented of the high country lying between the Great Smoky and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Come celebrate the 93rd Anniversary of the Mountain Dance and Folk Festival! Doors open each night at 5:30pm with performances starting promptly at 6:30pm.
2020 TICKET PRICES
Advanced Purchase through August 5, 2020:
Adults $20.00, Students & Children (6-12 years) $5.00, 3-night package $50.00, Group (10 or more) $15.00/person.
At the Door:
Adults $25.00, Students $10.00, Children (6-12 years) $5.00, 3-night package $50.00, Group (10 or more) $20.00/person
Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 8:00 AM –
Sun, Jul 26, 2020, 4:00 PM EDT
Asheville, NC 28801
$350 – $450
Please join us for the 4th annual Asheville Yoga Festival, now known officially as the Love♡Shine♡Play Festival, July 23-26, 2020 taking place against the breathtaking backdrop of the world's oldest mountains in gorgeous Asheville, NC. The festival is held in Pack Square Park as well as in beautiful venues throughout downtown Asheville, and you will be able to choose from over 100 offerings including yoga classes, meditation, talks, SUP yoga, outdoor excursions, music, and more. The pedestrian friendly festival will allow you to immerse yourself in the vibrant life of a city brimming with cultural arts, culinary delights, and many independent shops.
Our presenters will be announced in December, and the full schedule in March 2020.
Once you have purchased your tickets, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite, our ticketing partner. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Important: if you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
Solasta Festival 2020
ExploreAsheville.com Arena at Harrah's Cherokee Center, Asheville, NC
Fri, Jan 31, 2020 @ 7:00PM
ExploreAsheville.com Arena at Harrah's Cherokee Center, Asheville, NC
Sat, Feb 1, 2020 @ 7:00PM
The Lumineers are an American folk rock band based in Denver, Colorado. The founding members are Wesley Schultz and Jeremiah Fraites. Schultz and Fraites began writing and performing together in Ramsey, New Jersey in 2005. Cellist and vocalist Neyla Pekarek joined the band in 2010, and was a member until 2018. The Lumineers emerged as one of the most popular folk-rock/Americana artists during the revival of those genres and their growing popularity in the 2010s. The band's stripped back raw sound draws heavily from artists that influenced Schultz and Fraites such as Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan and Tom Petty. They are known for their energetic live shows and several international hit singles including "Ho Hey", "Stubborn Love", "Ophelia" and "Cleopatra". The band has become one of the top touring bands in the United States and also sells out shows around the world.
Top 25 Venues
1. PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte
3. Coastal Credit Union Music Park
5. Durham Performing Arts Center
6. Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
8. Outdoor Stage At Salvage Station
9. Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts
16. North Charleston Performing Arts Center
19. House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach
20. Peace Concert Hall At The Peace Center